Freitag, 29. November 2013 | By: Rui_Ism

20番♫♬ Sorry, I am back!

Dear readers ~
I am soooo sorry ;(
I took some time off as you might have recognized as due to different reasons I didn't really feel like blogging at all so ...sorry for that!

Let's get started though!
Tomorrow I have to write the JLPT Level 3 - and I will fail :D Some of you might think something like "She's just saying that and will be perfect" but NO. This time it is a bit different after all. I knew I wasn't good at Kanji and I didn't really study after all .... one reason for that was that I am lazy and the other reason was some private matters so - to make it short: I didn't really study for that test and people who took the test will understand why it is nearly impossible to pass it without studying. There is of course the chance of LUCK that I am good at guessing but as I already know I am not too well in that, I will just take the test as renshuu and go one ^^v

Also the next week I might be off again due to some reasons.
I probably won't use my PC too often - only for work of course. I will check my messages from time to time, but please don't get angry if you don't get an answer these days ,ok? 
I will make sure to come back to you asap when I have a bit more time again!

Oh and I already planned some things for December - I would like to have some christmas feeling so yeah - I was told I need to get a boyfriend for that though but .... :D Anyways there is this meeting some people would call a date - I won't call it date as it doesn't feel like a date at all - but anyways, i am kinda looking forward to it - I will write about it maaaybe tomorrow night - because I have some reasons to get no sleep tomorrow ;) 

Anyways!
 Yesterday was the christmas tree illumination ceremony at Aoyama! I was told it is really pretty so of course I went there!
TO be honest I was a bit disappointed though - I didn't feel like christmas after all ... maybe because christmas is so different here in Japan? Probably, right? I want to drink Glühwein! OR at least eat Glühwein-Bonbons! I will ask my sister to get some for me I think!!

Also recently I am thinking about stopping university after this semester and focus on working. Also I would like to go to a japanese language school, as I really want to become better in japanese soon... I found an interesting school and asked them for some information.Can't wait for it to come!

Well yeah, that's it about my life recently I guess.. I mean of course there is more, but I guess there are some things you shouldn't talk about in your blog, right? ;)

But for all of the people who already lived in Japan for one year - do you feel the same? When I first came to japan I loved all the food here etc. and did barely miss german food but recently I still love japanese food but I miss a lot of german food! For example german cereals!!!!! And of course bread...or joghurt! And how about Brezeln?! Or even just some sausage! Hahaha 
I guess I am more german than I ever thought i would be in the end !

Anyways, I have some last pictures for you today!
Took them this month - a little bit of christmas feeling is really necessary, isn't it?
Tomorrow December starts over all - tomorrow is the first of advent, isn't it?!?! And I don't have any christmas stuff here after all ;( Oh wow, this feels a bit sad.. should get myself something soon I guess!

OK so here the pictures :D
 First of all - I LOVE the movie Charlie and the chocolate factory - and I really wanted this chocolate! And chris found it and got some for me !!!!!!!! I prefer the red one but both are really tasty!
 This is the way I always have to take back from work! They tried to illuminate it a bit!
 We had some free time and went for a coffee- and doutours cappuchino is so tasty with a bit of chocolate!

 Sorry it was really stormy that day but it looked so cute! It is next to our office so I pass the shop every working day and I love it! It is just tooooo cute after all!
 

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen