Freitag, 15. November 2013 | By: Rui_Ism

19番♬♫ Hairdresser!

I am already back!
It seems like I have lots of free - blogging time recently but actually this is not true :D
I am just taking my time to do so even though there are things I should better do - such as prepare for the N3 I am writing soon :D

But well anyways, I am here right now and I would like to write about yesterday - I had class - boring- and afterwards I went to a Station near mine to meet with Ami, a friend of Ksenias, who is a hairdresser and was so nice to help me with my new style!!! And she made it really cheap for me as well - so lucky!
So I went there and before we met I just bought a hand creme from Body shop which smellls sooo great - and I found a tea shop as well - an english tea shop (I have to mention this) and I think I might go there for shopping soon again because they had CHRISTMAS TEA! And as it's getting colder outside I am getting into christmas mood again so yes.. i wanna have it :D

Anyways we met at Marui One and left for the salon - so nice she picked me up!
Actually they had the day off yesterday so there was noone there besides us, which was reeeally cool!

I wanted to dye my hair as it is already dead from all the blond - and we did! I thought it would be more brownish but the color now is just perfect!!
It looks really natural and pretty gold :3 I love it!

It took about 2 1/2 hours to dye my hair - and afterwards the cut. We had to cut about 10 cm from the lenght as my hair was dead already..... well can't be helped, right?! And now I have bangs! I didn't have bangs for about 6 years now! But it looks good!

You can find the picture on my facebook <3

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen