Sonntag, 10. November 2013 | By: Rui_Ism

18番♫♬ Hostfamily, Yokohama and some future plans

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am back !

Next time I think I might even post a short video - I would like to answer some questions regarding living in Tokyo etc.etc. and I thought that maybe doing a video would be a good idea sooo stay tuned!

After the tiring event of D I got a fever which is why I was allowed to work from home on Friday - which was nice because I could barely move my body :( Anyways, I finished work for Friday and went to sleep early (Well at least I tried) to get up early on Saturday as I wanted to go to my hostfamilies place!

I arrived there at about 11.30 - right time for lunch ;) I had sphagetti - I didn't have sphagetti for a freaking long time and as I always love the food my hostmum makes for me, I loved that as well!
Afterwards I studied a bit and my mom explained the differences in the grammar to me.. I really miss living with my family right now.... I used to talk so much more in japanese when living there - (well obviously) but as I may return home whenever I feel like doing so, I will make sure to return home soon! (Though it's quite expensiv and also far ;;)

After studying I slept for a hour to come back to watch my mom designing some small baskets for the next days party and also we talked a lot as we used to do before when i lived there.
My mom also gave me a cooking book in which I can find simple and cute receips to cook for myself - because they are worried that I won't cook even though it's getting colder and as we all know warm food is better for me when it's cold outside so yeah, she gave this to me and I love it!

I also got some candles smelling like christmas ♥
I will take pics for sure so wait a bit! Next post might be the Picture and Video Post ^^,

Sorry I am just too lazy for doing fotos right now -

I am going to go on another event today and I am already kinda looking forward to it but as it will be pretty long I am also kinda not looking forward to it. Anyways I have to go to university first and afterwards I still got about 1 1/2 hours to wait for Jenni to arrive in Shinjuku. I think I might go to starbucks, getting some coffee and maybe even studying..

Anyways I will let you know as soon as I feel ready ;)

Oh and by the way, I will go to the hairdresser tomorrow so.... Stay tuned! ♥

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen