Sonntag, 10. November 2013 | By: Rui_Ism

17番♪♫Mad Tea Party Event

Hey guys!

I take my time to come to my blog today as I caught a cold and had some fever in the morning.
I might skip the class and also I asked my boss wether it was OK to work from home today or not but as I didn't get an answer yet I might have to go anyways.
Bad Luck.

Anyways yesterday I went to D's Mad Tea Party Event for work - as it is for work I can't tell you too much about it but at least something.
First of all I had to go out of class early to make sure to get to the place in time - I met jenni at Hachiko (and by the way there was this model scout who tried to scouted me lol... me from all the cute girls there....well whatever) anyways, after that we went to shibuya O-East together - a first for me being in this hall!

We met with Igarashi-san who told us what to do ( I was in charge of the reports and Jenni of the pictures) and then we went to meet the members of D because we would work with them that night.

Well I was able to enjoy the show while writing for the reports so it was really nice!
There were quite a few good bands playing and I was really surprised by some of them that night! 

Please make sure to visit MusicJapanPlus for further details soon as the live report is in progress right now *laughing*

Anyways I got some presents and I am sooo glad about them!
I will post pictures tomorrow though!

I am not feeling like I could take good pictures right now, so this is why I will skip that today!

Sorry, I am really tired and I don't know how much I am allowed to write here about what happend so I hold it pretty short.
If you have any questions you can ask me and maybe I can just write you a private message if you'd like to know more ;)


Ok that's it for today - as i didn't get the go from my boss about working at home today I will just get ready I guess...this sucks :D

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen