Freitag, 1. November 2013 | By: Rui_Ism

13番♫ ☆WORK and bunkasai★

I am back already!

Sorry I keep writing a lot recently lol oO

I can understand if you guys don't want to read it anymore xD

Though today will be rather short!


I had a day off of university today because of bunkasai! But I have to admit, that I didn't go to 

bunkasai but to work!

I finished early but we had a promotion meeting and this is why it kept me busy until late lol!

Though it was awesome!! There are a LOT of things I will be able to do later on, which will

be lots of fun!

Though as I really want my japanese to become better I decided to spend less time in front of the 

persocomp and more time outside with people or studying - sounds good, doesn't it?

Let's see if it works out!

Anyways I will attend the bunkasai tomorrow and I will make a lot of pictures for you, so


please stay tuned!!!

That's it for today!

Enjoy the night!!!

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen