Samstag, 2. November 2013 | By: Rui_Ism

14番♫ Aoyama Gakuin & Bunkasai!

And I am back again!

So today I would like to show you some pictures of my university!

I am sorry it took me so long, but i wasn't even sure wether I may show you some or not!

But it seems like it's no problem at all, so shouganai! *laughing*

You will get some pictures of our Bunkasai (School festival)!

Sadly the weather wasn't that good, so they are quite dark, but enjoy!

You will get others tomorrow - I need to charge my mobile phone first ;) ENJOY!

 Our Yakitori-Mise! We sold out quite fast actually - it didn't look like that in the beginning though!



 I LOVE this part of our university! It looks really great and kind of romantic I think ♥♥









 I wanted to stay a bit longer but it got really cold and hence I decided to leave early - right that moment I got a mail from my mom (hostmum) asking me wether I would join her for lunch! Of course I did and so we went to the school festival of WASEDA daigaku!
It was amazing! And we ate really good food and I also drank Tapioca Matcha ! 

We returned to Aoyama Gakuin and my dad (hostdad) joined us later - i asked why he came to tokyo as his lesson he attended was held in yokohama and he told me that he came to see me!!
I was really really happy!!!

Next weekend I decided to return to my family to Yokohama because I really miss it and I want to go T_T So I am looking forward to that!

I am also planning my trip to Nikko right now!

Tomorrow I have my meeting in shibuya und harajuku, so stay tuned !

 

2 Kommentare:

Ren hat gesagt…

O_O Deine Uni sieht echt voll stylish aus. Also ned nur die Menschen da auch das Gebäude und so, cool shit!

Rui_Ism hat gesagt…

Ja nicht wahr? :D
Und was das special von Starbucks angeht, ich trink einen für dich mit ;)
Morgen kommen noch tollere Fotos .3

Kommentar veröffentlichen