Aaaand I am back again!
I am recently writing a lot, huh? *laughing*
well I have time - more or less at least!
Soooo today was the first "real" day of university!
I didn't go to the first class as I was busy working that time so I joined with Mimi for Media !
Fully in japanese but somehow the prof. was awesome!
I can't even really tell you why but somehow I really liked class - and actually we will talk about music !!!!! Which is perfect for me, isn't it?
And later on we went over to ask him wether we were allowed to write the report in english but he told us,that he wasn't able to speak or read english but for sure would find something to make it easier for us!
Really nice!!!
Next was japanese class....
I think I don't need to say too much about it, right? As it was conversation class we talked about the speeches we have to hold sooner or later - I am not too pleased but can't be helped in the end...
Last but not least - International Communication !
Oh my gosh I tell you - so many people there!
We went to the back as we thought that would be better - in the end it was not because most of the students weren't too interested in the lesson at all and wouldn't stop talking the whole time ....
the lesson is pretty interesting though and the prof. is really cool!
It's fun talking to him and as he is pretty amerikan (haha yeah he is) its so much easier :D
We even have kind of DISCUSSIONS :D
Awesome! ♥
Anyways, I really got tired and I need to look for other courses again so -
talk to you soon guys!
Stay tuned!
0 Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen