Montag, 23. September 2013 | By: Rui_Ism

7番♥Doctors, Trip to Saitama and Onsen

And here I am again!

This time i would like to talk about NHI (National Health Insurance) and some problems about it!
So if you had to join the NHI (you have to do so if you visited Aoyama Gakuin) you will recognize that it is pretty difficult to visit an international doctor when doing so.
As I got ill when I arrived in Japan (so ...about 5 weeks ago) and I don't really feel better, I really wanted to go and see a doctor as soon as possible.
When looking for international doctors in and around tokyo I was surprised to find quite a few - but when I visited their websites I just recognized that there was something ...well...bothering:
they don't accept NHI!
Which means when visiting these doctors you will have to pay everything by yourself - which can be pretty expensiv as you can imagine!

I searched and searched and finally found a clinic that accepts NHI- but the next shock :
Customers who are part of the NHI will provided three minutes with the doctor. If you need an examination you have to tell them beforehand as they have to charge more and you have to make an extra appointment..... 
If you don't use the NHI you will be provided 20 minutes - mainly talking though.

I was beyond angry - why would people go to see a doctor if not for examination?! I don't need a doctor to talk to!!!

Ok so in the End: I found a doctor who is fluent in japanese and german (as he's half) and of course english, he has a clinic in Shinagawa and it was pretty easy for me to make an appointment as I wrote an e-mail and he did the rest for me!
I went to see him on Friday and as expectet I needed some medicine - also some blood tests have been taken. Seems like doing so is pretty cheap in japan so if you need one bloodtest it's easier to make all of them - just to be sure that everything is ok!
I didn't get the results yet but hopefully everything is ok... I will make sure to let you know!
If you need further information regarding the doctor please let me know!

 Ju-chan and I went to Saitama!
It was awwweeeesome! Not only great weather but we took a train to outter tokyo - better said Koma in Saitama-ken!
We strolled around looking for the field of flowers that Ju-chan wanted to see and as we were walking around there all people were so awesomly nice!!!!
We arrived pretty soon and took a lot of pictures - oh and there was a river!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we sat down, enjoyed the great weather, eat lunch (ju-chan brought lunch *_*) and just enjoyed time - Actually I really didn't want to leave anymore.....
it was just awesome! I will be back for sure!!!


























 Aaaand let's talk about yesterday! As my back is hurting like hell most of the time I thought it was time to relax a bit before university starts -
I really wanted to go to an onsen so I asked Mimi to join me and we decided to meet in Odaiba ♥
Actually I never went to Odaiba before and I didn't really take my time to stroll around but anyways -
so we went to Odaiba Monogatari Onsen!
It's not only Onsen but more a Theme-Park!
When going inside you will get a Yukata (you can choose one!) and after getting dressed you can stroll around in "old- Edo"! We were walking through Edo, looking at all the food (haha so japanese ;) Lot's of food of course) when someone touched my shoulder - I thought it might be one of our friends but it was some young japanese guy who I had never seen before hahaha
he talked to me in english telling me that he wanted to give somethign to me - I got a old traditional japanese toy :D 
I was really surprised and didn't know what to say but... it was pretty nice in the end :3

Well Mimi and I went to the "food massage" first - it's a small....river? You walk through the hot water and the small stones in the ground give you a great massage! Though in the beginning it hurt!!! But..... sooo relaxing ♥♥♥

Then we finally went to the onsen!
Of course first of all you have to get rid of your clothes and then you need to wash your body - as normal in japan you really have to take care that you don't do anything wrong here! Be sure to wash your whole body before going into the hot water!

First of all we went outside - 48 degree water - oh my gosh so relaxing!!!
There are a lot of onsen tubes so you can decide wether you would like to be inside, outside in hot water in rather cold water (38 degree xD) or salt or mineral or whatever :3

We spent there about two hours but finally got hungry *laughing*
Hence we went outside to get something to eat - Takoyaki!! Ohhhh my gosh so delicious! And with 500 Yen not too expensiv in the end!
After eating we went right back into the hot water :D 

All in all we spent about 4 hours in the hot water :3 It was relaxing - next time I think I might even spend a little bit more time there!

Because in the end it's a place you can rest and relax as long as you want to!
Next time I might even get a massage  - it's a bit expensiv with 4000 Yen but hey..that's ok from time to time right?
Also if you went there on weekend you have to pay 2180 yen in the beginning plus food or whatever you buy inside :)
Next time I think I will go after University - weekdays i's 1900 Yen only!♥
And also you can stay the whole night - so maybe I will just stay until like...10? I mean ... sitting outside in the hot water, talking to a dear friend, relaxing - it's awesome, isn't it?! ♥♥

OK so that's all for now :D
University is going to start and I will make sure to let you know about my first days there as well :)
Maybe I will upload a Video soon as well - but the video will be in german ;) sorry for that!

Take care guys! ♥

 

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen