Hey guys!
What's up?! Sorry for being this late again ...
Actually a lot of things happened until now!
As you already know we arrived in Tokyo on August 15th after a pretty tiring flight.... well actually I was one of the fortunate ones to get some sleep!
We headed to our hostel as soon as possible and.... oh well .... we weren't too satisfied with the hostel to be honest. But okay....whatever,right?
Sooo we spent our time together in Tokyo with visiting Harajuku, Shinjuku, Ikebukuro and other places but I will talk about that (and show you pictures) later, as I don't have the pictures with me right now!
I am in my flat now and my sis and her friend are here for a visit - which means I am keeping myself busy as well and thus didn't study at all - oh and I didn't finish my room as well!
I am planing on doing so tomorrow.... and also I will get all my pictures together and make some pic-heavy posts!
So please stay tuned and come back tomorrow!
Thank you ♥
1 Kommentare:
Ich will schnellstmöglich die Wohnung sehen!
(Und yeay ich habs tatsächlich geschafft zu kommentieren ;))
Kommentar veröffentlichen