I am back again :3
Actually I really wanted to write earlier but I didn't feel to well - and also I was kinda busy!
Anyways let's start!
I would like to talk about Sweets Paradise! I went there two times by now - first I went to Shibuyas Sweet Paradise and the second time was in Yokohama ♥
Actually I prefered the one in Yokohama but anyways ...
Do you know what Sweets Paradise is? It's like all you can eat cake restaurant! There's not only cake though - you can get noodles, pizza, salad, pudding and so on and so on - it often depends on which shop you go to though!
When we went to Shibuyas Sweets Paradise I didn't feel well and hence couldn't eat too much ... and also I didn't take any pictures! But the second time when I went to Yokohama I was able to eat a bit more and ~ i took pictures!
Here you are ♥
Waaaah, it was awesome!!!!!! There was one cake that tasted like german apple cake! OH MY GOSH I was in love - I really wanted to eat the whole cake!!! Sadly I can't eat too many sweets recently... I really don't know why but somehow I always feel sick when I eat too much sugar....anyways! It' was great ♥♥
And as we are looking at food right now - I have some more pictures! Let's get going!
Tayaki!! I got one in Yokohama - if you ever went to Yokohama don't forget to go eat some! The best shop is next to the station! If you wanna go just let me know! ♥ mine was filled with a cheese-cream! Oh my gosh I would kill for that one ;O;
Takoyaki-Balls :D But no there is no squid inside! It's some kind of cake! It has a pretty interesting face,right? :D
There was vanilla-cream inside! It was reeaaallly tasty! My sister and her friend got it in Kyoto!
Noooom! This is my breakfast ♥ I got coffee (too sweet though ;O; Why is everything sweet here??) and yoghurt with cereals! Nom!!!
OK let's get to the next one!
I took some pictures from Harajuku! ♥ Harajuku is one of the fashion-parts of Tokyo! It's really nice and you can get a lot of interesting things there- CDs,Fashion, Accessories - everything! And the best crepes of the world! I really love Harajuku! Though it's toooooo crowded on weekends ♥ This is why I prefer going there on weekdays! Oh and also there is a big DAISO! A 100 Yen Shop :3 I got a loooot of things for my flat from there :D *laughing*
OK next- we went to an ART-MUSEUM !!! I will just show you some pictures - it's hard to describe and I think you will enjoy pics more than my blabla ;)
OK I think this is enough for today! I am already getting tired again and my back hurts a bit so I think I will just leave my desk and lay down in bed and ... uhm ... I dunno :D
Tomorrow classes are going to start and actually I wanted to study a bit before that but well ... I didn't :D Also I wanted to go out to get some stuff more my nails as I didn't do them for some time but yeah ... we will see :D
Anyways!! Talk to you soon guys ♥♥
YaYa♥































0 Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen