Mittwoch, 2. Oktober 2013 | By: Rui_Ism

9番♪~ Uni, Job and other things~

Hey guys ♥

How are you doing?
Sorry for being late xD I wanted to write earlier but recently I am really tired after university so yeah...
sorry, there will be no pics in this entry as well! Gomen ne!

So there are some things I would like to talk about!

First of all, I finally decided on all of my classes! I chose (next to six japanese classes I have to attend to) Art Design (which is Artist Management in fact), International Communication (my only english one), relationship marketing, marketing and Media!

Until now they are all pretty awesome!
I will tell you about them on Friday or Saturday though :D (I am just toooo tired!)

On Sunday I went to Shinjuku to watch my friend perform - 
some things happened which is why I left pretty early and wasn't too satisfied with the night, but cant be helped,right?
My friend is still a pretty good singer.. or maybe he is not but everytime I hear him singing I kinda feel better. Even now... which is why I like listen to him :)
I might talk a bit more about him soon :) I might go watch him on Sunday again so stay tuned!

I went to the office on monday as well!
I can't (shouldn't?) talk too much about it yet, but it was really nice :)

Actually i like the atmosphere there ... I can't even say why oo
It's just like that :)
Anyways, I am looking forward to working with all the MJP members from now on as well ::) ( though recently I didn't really have time to help out....)

Today the taifun "hit"  again!
well actually it didn't really hit tokyo but we got lots of rain and wind! (it destroyed my umbrella ;O;)
oh and I finally finished the application for JLPT !! Right in time !!! O_o

I wanted to write so much more, but I am tired and I need to study a bit more and also I am still ill....
After the medicine I got didn't work in the end I decided to finally take some Antibiotika...
let's see wether it works or not!

Anyways, stay tuned guys!
 

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen