Dienstag, 29. Oktober 2013 | By: Rui_Ism

10番♫My Days and Stuff... :D

Ahhh sorry guys!

Thanks to my darling who told me to blog again (thank you ♥) I am kind of back!
A looot of things happened, so I don't really know where to start and I might forget some things  - sorry for that- I will try my best to remember as much as possible!

So first of all - University is ........... University :D No actually I really like my courses, only the japanese classes are a bit ... oh well, let's not talk about it for the time being as I might get annoyed - and I don't really want to spend the whole day being annoyed :D 

So anyways besides uni I am keeping myself busy with a lot of stuff!
First of all : My Work!
Right, some of you might already know but I am officially working for a company called MJP now~
I have been working for them before but I didn't get any money - this changed.
I am in charge of the PR this time, which is a lot of fun! Well I guess I can't really tell more.... 
Anyways, yesterday I funny thing happened! I was to be introduced to some staff in our building and we met this guy.... (I shouldn't tell who I guess) whose band I quite liked *laughing*
And I was a bit like staring at him --- irritated - but the funny thing was, I think he looked the same way back at me like ..quite irritated xD It was nice though as the boss and he are friends so yeah *laughing*
was nice though! 
I have fun at work! Though sometimes I really don't want to work, as I have to sit in front of my computer for hours.. but I am already getting faster again so yeah.. I should be able to make it :D

Besides university I am meeting friends!
First Manu and Chris came here and we enjoyed Dinner and then we met Nishimoto-sensei, which was really nice!
I had a chilly day with Chris until both of them left for Takasaki!

And this weekend Anja came to Tokyo and so I was really busy I tried to spend time with her! 
We went shopping in Harajuku! And it was really lots of fun! And of course we had dinner, which was reaaally nice too ♥

Next weekend bambi will come to visit me! I can't wait! ♥ Really looking forward to that ^o^v *OK I wrote this about one week ago, so actually Bambi was already here now! Stay tuned for the next entry!!

As for today, I have to go to university and hold a speech I didn't really prepare (as I don't really care about that lesson anymore anyways) and later on Mimi and I are going to a concert with Funi and one of his friends! Looking forward to this a lot actually!

Tomorrow I might get busy, as I will have english lesson (giving not getting xD), maybe an appointment in shinagawa and later on of course work :D 
Though I will have at least a bit of free time on thursday so this is OK!

Friday after Work I will go to a Party with Jenni - which will be nice for sure! We don't have to pay entry as it is kind of our work, so I am really looking forward to this!

Oh and by the way, I think I should get myself meishis.... because if I work somewhere and I can't properly introduce myself, that would be a problem, wouldn't it...?
Hah..

OK i think that's it for today!
Some random pictures are to follow ;)


 My favourite places in Yokohama!!! I LOVE Yokohama!!! Minato Mirai is one of the most beautiful places in the world!! I really want to go again ;(

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen