Dienstag, 29. Oktober 2013 | By: Rui_Ism

11番♫Gomen, it took me some time!

Yes yes I am late again!
Sorry!!

Sooo there are a few things I would like to talk about!
Bambi came to tokyo on saturday!!!

But let's start with Friday  - I went to work and a party afterwards. Though of course the party was "work" as well!
I went there with Jenni and we went to the place at 12 o'clock!
It was a good party! Even though the music is not too much my style but we had lots of fun and got to know interesting people! And we saw quite a few interesting things!!!

I can't talk about it too much as it was work but you will see it at our official website soon, so please check it out!!!

Soooo I didn't really sleep - only one hour - until Bambi finally arrived!! She came to my place straight and we had some small breakfast <3 And of course we talked a loooot about everything!!!
Bambi already got ready for the concert but we went out for shopping to harajuku before!
She got two really great dresses!! She looked STUNNING!!!

After that we went to Sweets Paradise and ate a LOT. A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can see the pictures here!!!




And after this we went to Shinjuku for short! bambi got ready and went to the concert and I went home to get some more sleep!
Bambi came back home at night and we had dinner and talked aaaa lot again!!

Sunday was really awesome!
We had breakfast and went out for shopping in Shibuya! I got a new bag and a coat! (pics to follow!!!) and then we went to kaiten sushi as we were really hungry! ;3

After that Bambi needed new shoes so we walked around looking for cute ones ♥ Found some!
And of course we  went to shinjuku after that - because we really really really wanted to eat Honeytoast - AND WE DID! OMFG sooooooooo delicious!! BUT - sadly....
it was toooo big.. we couldn't eat it after all....... but it was great ! I will eat it again for sure! *laughing*


well on Monday we went to University together and Bambi and I got some breakfast at a cute bakery in shibuya! And it was awesome! Reaaaaaaaaally goooood bread!

Sadly I had to work and Bambi had to go home ;(
*cry* 

Well this was my day until now..
Oh yesterday I met this one band I was really afraid to meet because I am always thinking they might be naked when I meet them ;) People who know me will know who I think of ;)
But can't be helped :D

Ok I think that's it for today! Sorry for the random post!
I will try to write something more interesting the next time!!!




We had tea ceremony and this is what we got! It was nice but not the best I ever got ;)
 Yoyogi Park! I still LOVE it!! There's no better park in the whole world maybe ;D



 We went to an art museum the other day with our japanese class and this was the japanese garden!
So beautiful and relaxing! I love it so please go there if you ever have time! It's near to aoyama gakuin!






 This was quite interesting! I found it with Anja and Mimi!!! We just walked by and everything was vegeterian! gooood smeeeelll!!
 And we went out eating of course!!! NOM!!!!!!
 Shibuya! I don't know, I just liked these random pictures so I updated them!

 I went to this fancy coffee shop with shun!!! It was AMAZING!! Sooo english style! And the coffee was really BIG and GREAT!! I really want to go there again asap!! I love it!

 Last but not least when I went to university today the train from shinjuku was absolutly ...weird xD NO PERSON was in there :O Somehow this is creepy ;D

Sorry for all this random pics but I kinda wanted to show you! :D

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen