Donnerstag, 9. Januar 2014 | By: Rui_Ism

24番♪♫HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Awww I am soooo sorry I am laaaate again!
HAPPY NEW YEAR to all the people I couldn't say it before!!!!!!!
I hope you had a great start  - as I did! I will prepare a blog entry only for this event so please stay tuned and wait a little bit longer ^o^ I want to take my time to write all these great things that happened, down so it will take me a bit longer!

Also University got me back! My test have just begun and I am quite confused already haha xD Seems like I have most of my tests on the same day, which - to be honest - kind of sucks ;) But it can't be helped. I have one week off to prepare, after that I have one more week of classes and after that my test are to come! Only japanese was before, in the middle and later as well :D But yeah well, happens!

Today is my last class of Japanese D though =) Which is quite sad as it is the japanese class I enjoyed the most! But it can't be helped, right? =/
Also I am forcing myself to the fitness center recently :D well forcing is not true though - as I can watch drama and anime there I quite like to go :D Just still have to figure out when I can see what xD Yesterday I watched fairytale which was actually pretty nice ;)

And also the supermarket next to the center sells some german or international stuff - which is AWESOME for me, as I am in the mood for german joghurt so much recently :D *happy forever*

Well I need to go to work soon - it seems like something might change in my work - or at least this is what my boss kind of told me via line some days ago. But i have no clue wether it's true or not so I will just wait for him to come talking to me I guess ;)
Also I will prepare for the PR Team today, which will be quite a lot of fun!! Looking forward to this!!!! :3

Well there is so much more I would like to tell you, but I guess it'd be pretty boring for you guys so I leave this entry like that ;D 
With a lot of bla and a big I AM SORRY FOR BEING LATE!

Please stay tuned and wait for the next one to come! I know I am slow but I am trying my best ^o^

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen