Well, here they are!
This post will be mainly pictures, so if you were not interested in it - just skip it! ^o^
Look what Manu brought *_* real Glühwein!! Thus it somehow didn't taste german..xD
the cute little living room we stayed at! We sat there the whole time which was really nice!
This is what Manu, Bambi and I brought for the night xD
And here you can see what we brought along as well hahaha
And our breakfast the day after the party- weird somehow but awesome xD We ate at 16.00 o'clock anyways... xD
We went out to Matsumoto City to have a look! Of course all shops had already been closed!
On our way we found this cute shrine! I think it was buddhist as there are buddhas as well haha
Looks great, doesn't it´!
And here you can see Matsumoto Castle! It IS pretty cool isn't it?! Sadly we couldn't go inside but it is beautiful from the outside already anyways!
We went to a shrine as well but somehow I didn't feel like praying... :( maybe i should have! Anyways as everything was closed already we decided to go out to get something to eat! And we found this:
Looks delicious, right?! We were so stuffed *lol* then we headed back to the hotel and enjoyed the onsen once more - haaa so amazing. Afterwards we partied some more but eventuelly fell asleep quite early. We had to leave the hotel by 10 or 11 ( i don#t remember anymore) so yeah :D We had a great breakfast and headed to the station together! As Manu, Bambi and I still had some free time, we went to Starbucks and to Mo's Burger - it was actually pretty good!
These days were over so fast which was really sad because I really did enjoy the time I could spent with my friends. I hope we can do something like that soon again! I really felt great and relaxed and I think being with my friend still is the best!
So somehow I am really looking forward to returning to Germany ;)













0 Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen