Anja came over to stay with me for a few days and though I sadly had to study and work for my exams etc. I had quite a lot of fun! We went to different places and as I haven't been to yokohama's china town for decades (haha) it was really lots of fun for me as well!
As always it was pretty crowded but well, we are already used to it, aren't we?
Well check the pictures out! - oh and if you ever get a chance to go there - you should!! and make sure you can try and eat a lot of stuff there!!
One of the four big entry gates of china town! Pretty awesome, right?
Well coming there you will know it's china town in an instance... ww
I had to try this!!! It is soooo cute! And it was really tasty as well - there was fish in it!
the big temple - I think there is more than one but somehow I always end up at this one after all :D
I really wanted to try these coconut sweets! They reminded me of thailand somehow ;O;
And of course Tapioka! Match Milk tapioka!! anja didn't really like it but somehow I am madly in love with it - i don't even know why xD
Oooh and look what I got in Yokohama!! real bread! I was so happy !! I already ate it but I orderd some more via amazon so no problem hahaa from time to time I just need my dark bread ;( though I would prefer freshly beaked grey bread.. mh.... or a Brezel.... haaa shouldn't think about it!
Anyways, I should continue studying now soooo talk to you soon!








0 Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen