Heyhey, what's up?
Sooo as you all know recently most of the people have winter holidays - yes me to!
Though I had to work until 28th finally I am off of work as well! *happy*
Tomorrow Bambi is coming back to my place and we might go to a concert! Thus to be honest I lost my happiness when going on concerts some time ago. Maybe because there are many people and the air is not too good and I feel dizzy? Well, I don't know. We will decide wether we go or not tomorrow I guess ^^
As for the next days, we are planning to go to Nagano! Our group (without cute lisa though T_T) will be together again after roughly 4 month! I am really looking forward to that! Thus I have to admit that I am scared as well. But this doesn't belong here -
anyways, I hope I can enjoy Nagano a lot and will have lots of fun - that would be nice!
Also I wanted to visit my hostfamily these days but somehow ...
I really should take some time to visit them again soon.... but somehow it just never was right and thus ... haaa..anyways.
Today I went to the gym for the very first time here! haha I am still not really good and after doing 30 minutes of routine I eventuelly felt even worse xD But well, I guess I need to do more sports regulary if I ever want to feel better so this is what I decided to do next year. Sports, eating healthy and not caring what people say.
Because actually a lot of people tend to talk about my eating habits. I am eating too less, too much, not healthy enough, I should enjoy eating, I shouldn't take care what I am eating, I am crazy doing it like that, my diet sucks - all kinds of things. But I decided that I won't care anymore. I don't need to excuse myself for the things I am doing ;) THough actually - as I am in JAPAN - I need to excuse myself :D But I don't want to do that anymore, so I will stop hahah :D
Let's see wether this works out in japan's society or not ;)
As for the next year there are some more things I want to archieve.
There are quite a few places I want to go to and also I want to do some things I have never done before.
Also I will probably be visited by family members as well so I am really looking forward to that!!!
OK That's it for today :D Talk to you maybe tomorrow or in the new year!
If I can't write before anymore:
HAVE A GREAT START INTO THE NEW YEAR!!!
0 Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen