First of all - and most importantly- we got our CoE - Certificate of Eligibility - which we need to apply for our visa! This is why we all have waited for it more or less impatiently :D
Anyways mine arrived pretty early (compared to the students from other universitys) and we also got some other information about Aoyama and life in Japan in general.
I would like to share some with you as I think it is very important to know some things before heading to Japan, right?
So first of all I took some pictures :D
These are only interesting for the next aoyama-students though ;)
So this is the Booklet we got! It includes our Schedule for the orientation week and some information about the university itself - for example how to get their by train and - even more important- a plan of all the rooms! It's written in Japanese and Englisch which makes it much easier for me, as I am kinda lazy and hence are not to keen on reading that in Japanese to be honest :D
As you might know there are to campuses building the Aoyama Gakuin! One is placed in the middle of Shibuya, the other one is in Sagamihara which is about 1 hour from Shibuya (I think)!
Exchange students from LU will study at the Shibuya Campus though - which is pretty convenient, isn't it?
Ok, so we got another Booklet telling us what to do when we arrive in Japan.
I think the most important thing is that since some years (it was different when i went to Japan for one year the first time) you don't need to go to the office to get your so called "alien registration card" but you can get it at the airport already!
Pretty convenient! You have to go the office there and get it and that's it! Also if you guys want to work, that's maybe the time to get a permission! You can do it later and go to the city office but I guess the airport is more convenient! If you have that permission you don't need to make any use of it anyway, but you always have the opportunity to earn some extra money - which is in japan pretty much!
With a student visa you may earn something about 1000 euro (or at least I was told so. I am not 100 % sure wether this is true or not, so please check before!)
Also you should make sure wether your university allows working or not - most of them simply don't care as long as it doesn't mean you don't show up at university anymore!
Though check their websites! Some universities are rather strict about rules and such ^^
Just to avoide problems find it out :)
Well that's more or less the most important thing right now :)
Also I am going out now for shopping with my cute friend, as we first of all have not too much time anymore and secondly I want to spend some more time with her!
So talk you later!


0 Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen