Donnerstag, 18. Juli 2013 | By: Rui_Ism

Frankfurt- Visum and other things

Soooo, yeah ~
today we went to Frankfurt to apply for the visa we need for being allowed to study in Japan!
Actually, I wasn't too sure what to write when I saw that formular the first time - it's pretty difficult if you did never do it before :(

Well anyways, we started early as Bambi and I wanted to go shopping in Frankfurt anyways! (there's Gina Tricot and Primarkt sooooo ~ ;) )
We arrived at around 11.30 and went up to the Office and it took me quite some time to get all problems solved and to finally apply for my visa! :O
They told me it would take about roughly one week to get it done and that I can go get it on July 29th - hopefully it won't take any longer for real :/ Because I am planning on moving out of my flat the same day so it would be pretty convenient as Frankfurt is between the place I am living at right now and my parents place!

Anyways after that we went to Gina Tricot where we thought we'd find at least some cute tops or something like that but sadly we kinda didn't find anything really appealing :( Maybe because a lot of the stuff was designed for autumn already!
We went back to meet a friend later one, which was quite nice ^^
Just strolling around Frankfurt was nice and I enjoyed spending the day with Bambi! 
Though we wanted to meet up with a good friend as well but as my mobile phone somehow didn't want to deliver his message I didn't see he had already arrived until it was way too late.......... *sobs*

Anyways, we left at about half past 4 after we got something to eat!
Bambi got Curry while I tried "Wakame- Glassnoodle-salad"! It was really good, but as I am still a little bit sick I couldn't eat too much of it in the end.
Bad Luck...

Oh well anyways, I will talk about some things my japanese University told me the next time :)
Gotta get some rest now!
 

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen