Actually I wanted to post some pictures of the stuff I bought for my friends and family in Japan but I forgot about it and now it's already packed in my luggage.... sorry :(
But I can tell you anyways!
- Wine ! (as I know that my host-dad is in LOVE with wine...and not only him ... :D)
- Haribo (of course!! They LOVE haribo and as it is pretty expensiv there why not bring..some....? about 3 kg...maybe? :D)
- Adidas (yes yes, I know : "adidas?seriously?" but yeah, they are kinda in love with everything that sounds expensiv and german so why not? I will bring some adidas books and calendars and key chains and ... for my brother I bought a shirt!)
- Bath salt (yup, for real! I bought salt that smells like roses, as I might go to the birthday event of someone I know and as I know he loves roses a lot - why not give it to him? :) )
- a niki cat (it's soooo cute! It can even walk :D I know that sounds stupid, but I am pretty sure that they will like it a lot :D)
So as I already said : I finished packing! Or better: more or less.... of course there are still some things I am using right now so I couldn't pack them for the time being, but that shouldn't be that much of a deal, right?
This is what it looks like right now:
Well doesn't look too much, does it?
Anyways, my cat wanted to help me as well... uhm ..... as you can imagine that didn't work out too well actually ... :D
Anyways... I will show you what I mean :
Well I am quite busy these days as I have to do some transactions (because I need money obviously) and I really wanted to meet some of my friends!
And I did and had a great time - that great, that I really didn't want to leave anymore anyways ;O;
But can't be helped!
I am going to visit my grandma today and I will stay for about two days... I barely see her as she lives quite far away soooo yeah... I am really looking forward to that!
Anyways, that's it for today!
Talk to you soon!


0 Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen